Monday, April 26, 2010

Moving Saga Continues

I have so many boxes already packed and so many to go! One thing is for sure...you pack it, you tape it, you need it. There is very little I might not need. Sorry, I can't live for a month with enough clothes, and other stuff, to mirror a camping trip. I don't camp.

I have almost enough boxes...I need 3 wardrobes and I hope to get them FREE from the movers.

I've had plenty of time to obsess over where I will put everything, but until I get the basement finished a lot of stuff won't have a very nice home. AND I'm going wireless, so I can use my computer anywhere in the house. That's very important because as soon as I move I have to get out advertising for an open mic event at The Beyond Center in Vernon on June 6th.

I have yet to call the utilities and other such people about the impending move in order to get everything changed over. First I need to know when my closing on the house will be and then on the condo. So damned much to do.

No comments: