Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Office is Finished!






































Photos:
Top: Measured twice, cut once. Perfect fit.
Others: Different views of the office with the furniture. Check out all the orbs!

I worked all afternoon to achieve the finished office area. Andy and Paul came over, but they couldn't take all the cardboard I had for recycling...no room in the back of the truck. However, they loaded it in my car and I'll drop it off to Andy tomorrow.

I moved all the furniture myself with those "movers" thingies. You know, they go under the piece of furniture and make sliding easy.

Tomorrow I'll concentrate on filling my desk drawers and deciding on a lot of other stuff that I need to keep or toss...mostly toss, probably.

I'm ready to go buy my new flat screen TV for down here.

All in all, I'm very pleased with the Cave...it's coming along.

No comments: