Friday, June 25, 2010

The Disconnect of Wireless

I feel all discombobulated since I went wireless. I have my computer on the dining room table while the printer is in the basement. My office will eventually be in the basement, but that won’t be finished for several weeks.

I could bring my printer up here. I could bring my laptop down stairs.

I think the printer will come up here because the basement is not conducive to clear thinking right now with nothing in it’s proper place. It’s difficult to think when my surroundings are cluttered to a ridiculous degree.

This means the upstairs is about to get more stuff that it isn’t supposed to have, and that is going to bug me.

Can’t win.

Just as soon as the basement is finished…

1 comment:

Michelle @ Taste As You Go said...

In time, you'll love the freedom of wireless. It's great not being confined to one specific area!

And just think... you can bring your laptop into the kitchen while you make one of my fabulous recipes ;-)