Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bike Riding on February 1st



If I lived in Florida, that would be no big deal, but since I live in Connecticut it is practically unheard of!

The official temperature is 61°.

My ride was just over 8 miles…which isn’t much…but it’s been a while since I’ve ridden my bike so it was just enough. Plus, the sustained winds out of the west are about 15 mph with gusts to 20. I didn’t care. I was going to ride today in spite of the wind.

I went to the bank in the grocery store and then picked up 2 loaves of bread (BOGOF). Just the right amount to load into my panniers…one on each side keeps me balanced. At least my bike is balanced…not saying about me personally. ☺

This winter? I’m lovin’ it!

1 comment:

Beverly Titus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.