Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Two Done


It is Spring and cleaning must be done! So…clean I do.

Now, I wasn’t always such a June Cleaver. What’s different is how much I love the space I live in, and I want it to be as neat and clean as possible at all times.

Yesterday I thoroughly cleaned the master bedroom…walls were dusted down, woodwork and  windows washed, furniture polished and carpet vacuumed.

Today I tackled the master bath. Bucket in hand I started at the ceiling and worked my way down to the floor. The floor was the last to be done.

Neither room looks any different than before it was scrubbed, but I know it’s been done and I love the smell of lemon oil furniture polish in the bedroom. That alone says clean.

I have grandiose plans to do a room a day…counting the upstairs hallway and stairs and the entryway as rooms. Got a long way to go.

Now, it’s nap time. :)