Friday, November 2, 2012

Computer Heebe-Jeebes

When I took my computer with me to Cape Cod it was acting up to the point where I was unable to use it!  After spending $300, it still has the heebe-jeebes.

It seems to have a mind of its own...opening files, closing files, selecting text or photos. The most fun is when I open a file and my computer sends it to the "dock"...for safe keeping I suppose.

The top of the case has been replaced (the touch pad and keys); the battery has been replaced having been shown by diagnostics that is was failing. And it's still acting on its own!

I am wondering if perhaps what is acting up is the router and/ or modem!

I have a MacBook that is 6 or 7 years old, and so are the router and modem. I have a problem having to wait for one of them (or maybe both) to connect to the Internet. Hmmmmm!

I will take MacScene over to Barbara's house to see if it acts up over there. If it doesn't (it doesn't act up at the fix it shop), then I think I have found the problem.

I just love electronics. Right now..Thank goodness for my iPad!!!!