Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas to one and all. 

If you are reading this, you, like me, survived the “end of the world.” I sincerely hope you didn’t really believe that civilization was going to be wiped out.

Are we going to undergo changes? Of course. We have from the beginning of time. That’s progress. That’s evolution. I hope we never stagnate.

As a civilization goes, we have come a long way, but we have a long way to go. I do believe we can iron out our differences and become a Planet of Peace. It starts with each individual.

The Soul speaks to the Heart and together they speak to the Mind. Uh oh. There is the stumbling block…the wall, if you will. The Soul/Heart can’t always get through to the Mind. I don’t know how to change that. On an individual level, I try to listen to my Soul/Heart, but I’m not always successful. Or, at times I’m just plain willful. I hear the Soul/Heart but I refuse to listen. The results are never pretty. When will I ever learn?

Let’s try harder to be less willful and more Peaceful.

Wishing everyone a New Year filled with an abundance of all good things.