Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wind and Rain

All day yesterday the wind was blowing in the 20 mph range and gusting into the 30s. Then came the rains last night. Thank goodness the temperature stayed in the mid to upper 60s.

However, over night we also lost cable. I have no phone. I have no TV. I have no internet connection. It is very quiet.

My first reaction was, OH, NO! (like Mr. Bill ☺). How could I get through the morning without my TV? My emails? While I was contemplating the lack of these things, I realized how quiet it was and how loud my tinnitus is. ☺

I will use my cell phone (if I have an AT&T signal, grrrrrr) and call Cox cable to find out how long we will be out.

As soon as I’m back on-line I will post this. Right now it is 7:50 a.m., EDT.

Later:
I’ve been outside since 10:30 (it is now 2 p.m.) cleaning up around the yard and mulching leaves. Cable is back on (don’t know when that happened) but I need a shower before I can watch the Patriots game.

No comments: