Saturday, February 28, 2009

MY NEW FIT!

Isn’t she sweet? Meet Hissy. My 2008, Certified, Honda Fit Sport. Can you see me driving anything other than a Sport (of any kind)? She looks smaller than my Saturn (Celeste) but on the inside, she seems a lot roomier.

And she is a dream to drive. She would much rather be humming
along an Interstate than a town or city street. She doesn’t like stop signs or lights...although she abides by the law.

I bought her at Hoffman Honda in West Simsbury, CT. There I met Nick Hanna (nickhanna@hoffmanauto.com), a great guy and salesman. From South Windsor to West Simsbury is a schlep and a half, but it was worth it. If you are looking for a new or used car, now you know where to go and who to ask for.

Below are some photos my daughter Kathy took to mark this special occasion.

Click on photos to enlarge...they're worth it!

No comments: