Thursday, January 7, 2010

Work Out Woes

Over the week between Christmas and New Years, I did not work out. There was too much going on…Anne surprised us on Sunday and stayed until Tuesday. I was too busy being happy visiting with Anne and the boys. After they left, I got into the habit of staying up till 11 p.m. and sleeping until I woke up (usually close to 7:30 a.m.

Then I decided that my workout would consist of packing up the storage closet downstairs and leave it at that.

The scale immediately began inching upwards. I have a digital scale so I can see the creeping expressed in tenths. But up is up and that upset me enough to get back to working out. Starting this morning. My workouts (before Christmas) worked so well in starting the weight reduction I was looking for, it didn’t take rocket science to get me back to it.

I’ll let you know how I’m doing…probably around the middle of February.

No comments: