Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama bin Ladin is Dead


I reacted to the news in two ways:

1) Good! They got the bastard!
2) This isn’t going to bring Phil back (or any of our troops who have died in combat), and the safety of the world just went down the drain.

The feeling that stays with me is that his death has solved nothing, and in fact has made a bad situation worse.

So I’m of two minds: I’m glad we finally got him and I don’t see that this has solved anything.

We can’t keep throwing hate at hate and expect our problems to be solved. Only Light dispels the darkness and only Love will replace hate.

I ask you to pray that Love and Light replace negativity on the planet.
I ask you to pray that all negativity be transmuted back to the Light.
I ask you to pray for Peace.
I ask you to Love one another.
I ask you to try really, really hard.

No comments: