Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History Is Made Again

The first time I witnessed history in the election of a president was when the first Catholic president was elected. Today, we witnessed the inauguration of this countries first multi-racial president.

I voted for Barack Obama because I believe in his ideals. I admire him because of his devotion to his family and his country. And...I believe he's the man for the job.

President Obama is the 44th President of the United States. There is no such thing as a coincidence (in my belief system) and his being the 44th is no mistake. In numerology 44 is a master number and as such demands more from you. You are a steady worker. You will persevere in your chosen goal because you exercise discipline. You conform to the demands of a situation, and make the best of it. You prefer to be in an environment where steady progress brings concrete results. Your success comes from useful enterprises. (Numerology and the Divine Triangle, Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker, Para Research 1979)

May God Bless the Obama family and may God Bless all of us in these United States of America.

No comments: