Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who Took The Desk?


Photo: This is the only picture I could find of my desk. It's right there...under that mass of corruption all over the top of it. That was my old computer set-up. I loved that desk for it's large surface and deep drawers. I could store so much clutter on and in it. I wasn't sure what I would do with all that stuff once the desk was gone. Can you say "sort out and throw away?" I really like my new set-up so much better...but I will always miss that desk.

In my last post I told you about the desk at the end of the driveway. I was sure it was the town that picked it up. That was really good service!

On Tuesday I got a call from the town apologizing for the delay in returning my call. No, it wasn't them that picked up the desk. How about that. At least I know someone wanted it and took it. Thank you whoever you are. Enjoy the desk. It's probably 25 to 30 years old and still going strong.

No comments: