Monday, September 10, 2012

Weather to Shout About

Today's weather is worth shouting, yelling, jumping up and down, and maybe even doing cartwheels about! I'll shout, yell and jump...but forget about me doing cartwheels! :-)

Right now it is 70 degrees with a dew point of 45 degrees, and it is just about 2 p.m.


Then what on earth am I doing sitting in my woman cave posting to my journal? Well...the wind is blowing at 15 to 20 mph from the north. Not the best conditions for me to go bike riding.


When I got up this morning I just knew I had to do some serious house cleaning. Upstairs, downstairs, even my cave got a good vacuuming and dusting. By this time of year my mother would have had all her fall cleaning done!


I put an extra blanket on the bed last night and, for sure, I'll need it again tonight...it's going down into the low 40s.


I don't like cold/cold or hot/hot and today falls right in the middle that I label Ahhhhhhhh.

No comments: