Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Things To Report

Photo
You might mistake this railroad bridge for the one that goes over Tunnel Rd., in Vernon. This bridge goes over River Road in Colchester and is part of the Air Line Trail now. On a guided hike last year it was explained that the railroad ordered these bridges as kits. Because they needed so many, this way was cheaper. Even the blocks making up the arch are numbered to make it easier to assemble.

What's all the excitement?
Every once in a while life gets so exciting and this is one of those times!


May 1st I will be one of two featured poets reading at Wood Memorial Library in South Windsor (next to Union School). (6:30 p.m., open mic follows features, and refreshments follows open mic)


Then, if that wasn't enough,


May 9th I will be THE ONLY poet reading at Magic Intent, 46 Union Street in Rockville (next to the Library and across from the Hospital). 7 to 8 p.m. No open mic and I have no idea if there will be munchies.


I am so excited I can't contain myself!

No comments: