Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Attic Is Clean




































Photos:
The top two were shot from the hatchway toward the west end of the house. The bottom two show the east end. I should have taken "before" photos. You would not believe the crap Andy took out of there!

Last Saturday Andy came over to vacuum the attic. He took one look at the crap up there and insisted on taking everything out.

When I looked at this house before buying I saw the debris that was up in the attic, but thought the homeowner would remove all of it before the house was sold. Well, he didn’t. We took 3 paper grocery bags of small junk out of there. Then there was the empty box that a treadmill came in (sans treadmill), a broken toboggan, two half tables, a child’s pool table, top half of table umbrella, and on and on.

All the big stuff is piled on the toboggan in the garage to be pulled out to curbside for bulk pick up. It is too heavy for me to move so I will hook it up to my Honda and tow it out to the curb. I have the hitch, might as well use it! ☺

No comments: