Saturday, September 12, 2009

For Sale



















The next chapter in my life has officially begun.

The For Sale sign went up this morning and the first showing was held between 3:30 and 4 p.m. this afternoon.

It’s weird coming back home knowing someone had been in my space. I did have to laugh though…someone knocked Nameless, Faceless Baby Doll off her ladder and couldn’t (apparently) put her back. She was lying on the bench when I came home. ☺☺ I wonder if she freaked someone out. My kids don’t understand why I have her around…they think she’s a spook! No way. I found her. No one else wanted her. She belongs to me! Maybe I should secure her to the ladder so she won’t get knocked off again.

I was grateful that someone turned off almost all the lights as they went through each room. I turned every light on before I left to create a cheerful atmosphere. Also had a classical CD playing softly on the stereo. Hey, if it gets me an offer I can’t refuse it’s worth it.

No comments: