Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Packing Away The Stuffed Animals



Photo: The box filled with my stuffed animals. They originally had been on top of and on shelves of my bookcases. I put them into the dryer on Air Fluff with a damp towel to get the dust off of them. It worked pretty well. Then it was time to pack them into the box. Well! You never heard such goings on.

The bear bank was on top of the situation directing the entire operation. Mel Moose kept complaining about someone was on his back. My Chalupa dogs didn’t like being crowded on Blue Bear’s lap. Blue Bear was on Plain Brown Wrapper Bear. Hedwig was shmushed up against the back of the box and became her own Howler…my goodness does she have pipes! Paddington Bear wanted nothing to do with sitting on Hedwig’s lap and by now must be deaf. There are a couple of cats in that box, one wearing a hat, but none in a hat. There are bears and dogs, too. You may be able to see that in this box the Pug rules...he's all over Paddington Bear's hat!

You should have been here when I started to close the box. You never in all your life have heard such a cacophony of chaotic caterwauling. I ultimately agreed to leave the box open until the moving truck gets here…which, hopefully, will not be too long from now.

Silence is a wonderful thing...as is compromise…which usually brings silence! ☺☺☺

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Very cute Bev! But just who exactly is playing with all these toys? :)

Beverly Titus said...

Need you ask? I never left my first childhood and can't wait for the second one! :-)))