Monday, September 7, 2009

Bulk Pick-up


















Photos: This is all the junk for bulk pick-up. By all means click on each photo to get a better look at my junk. It's awesome stuff! ☺☺

This morning I pulled that toboggan (at the very bottom of the pile) out to the curb. I originally was going to hitch it up to my car, but decided I could do it all by myself. That sucker was heavy. I had to take the big box (which is full of stuff) off the toboggan and pull them separately. (My left shoulder already hurts from lifting the air conditioner out of the downstairs window the other day…can’t wait to see what it feels like tomorrow.)

Then I went out to the shed and cleaned most of the crap out of there and hauled it to the front. That’s mostly the barrels and the junk in them.

There was also some stuff left over from the tag sale that was lingering in the garage. That’s out there, too.

As soon as the garage door came down…meaning I was done…my neighbor across the street and one house up went out to his truck and left. I’ll bet he was waiting for me to finish so he wouldn’t have to offer to help. He walks around like he has a bad back anyway. AND I wouldn’t ask him for help in a million years. I hope I didn't make him late for something. Had I known he had to go somewhere, I would have hurried up.

Within a half-hour of finishing all the tugging and hauling, I heard a truck stop in front. Sure enough, some old guy was helping himself to something…I heard a big klunk going into the back of the pick-up.

I wonder how much will be left for actual bulk pick-up? Don’t know and don’t care.

Just heard another car. If you see something you like, better hurry. Go for it. Get that stuff off my lawn! ☺☺

No comments: