Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Building Department Beyond Annoying

I got a call from the building department this morning saying the letter they made me get from the condo association isn't good enough because it isn't signed. It was emailed to me and I printed it and hand carried it to town hall. Why can't the inspector (the little prick!) just pick up the phone and call the management company to verify that the letter is legit? I sure would suspect me of dummying up a letter...better check up on me just to be sure!

I am waiting for a phone call from the management company telling me they have a SIGNED letter for me to pick up and hand deliver.

I would suggest to the building department they put a hoop at the door so towns people can jump through it on the way in and be done with it.

No comments: