Thursday, November 27, 2008

Much To Be Thankful For



















Photos:
Turkeys in my back yard. They are very thankful that they are still running free! ☺


Foremost today is being thankful that my mother will be able to come home just for the day. The nursing home has many residents who are able to go home with family just for one day. My mother has not been home since October 10th, so I’m sure everything will seem strange to her…especially that everything is so clean! ☺☺

I’m thankful for my family and many friends.

I’m thankful that I have a comfortable roof over my head, food in the fridge and clothes on my back.

I’m thankful for my excellent health.

And I’m thankful that there are men and women from this great country who are serving in our armed forces to make sure we are safe.

No comments: