Thursday, July 2, 2009

Moving On

Bike Riding Report
Back in the early spring I stated I planned to build up my riding distance to 30 to 35 miles a day for consecutive days. I also hinted that it looked good on paper, but would I really do it.

I have not been on my bike in the last month. Weather is worse than lousy. We have had rain almost every day. In addition my mother has been in the hospital again for a short stay, AND I am getting this house ready to sell. Am I busy?

For Sale
Once the poetry festival was over I really cracked down on the issue of selling the house. I have 3 rooms and two bathrooms completely cleaned. My goal is to have everything done and the tag sale on the 25th and 26th of this month. Then, once all the junk is gone, I will have the carpets cleaned professionally and the For Sale sign will go up on or before August 1st.

No comments: