Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Post Festival Notes

I know I promised to put pictures up from the Riverwood Poetry Festival, but I'm not going to have time for a while. If you really want to see some good pix, go to www.riverwoodpoetry.org and find the link to the gallery of photos.

My mother had been in the hospital again and is now back in the nursing home. In addition, I am working like a little beaver trying to get the house ready to put on the market. I have set two goals: 1) have tag sale the weekend of July 25/26 and, 2) put the house on the market by August 1st.

There's a lot to do, but my kids have offered to do some of the bigger jobs. I am very grateful to them. Of course payback will be a big party once I settle in my next (and final?) digs! I hate moving. It's a lot of work to move out; then a lot of work to move in. Plus, something always gets lost in the move.

Wish me luck.

No comments: