Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dumping Facebook


As of today I am no longer a participant in Facebook. My final message will be up for a week and then my entire account will be deleted. My reasons are many and if I were to list them you would think me a very negative person. I know what I want in my life and the content of Facebook doesn’t even come close.

This means I will be spending more time on my on-line journal (blog), which has been neglected since I joined FB. I do have a lot to say and now I can ramble on instead of condensing.

I have pictures of my granddaughter’s shower to share with you as well as pictures I took this morning on my walk. Those will be posted in the next day or so.

To those who are followers of this journal, Welcome if I haven’t already said that to you. Let me know how often you visit and what you like and don’t like about my writing. You can either leave a comment (I think “Comments” has been reactivated) or drop me an email.