Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Gemini Is Showing

















Photos
This is a Tulip tree on the Windsor Locks Canal bike path. In the photo on the left you can see a couple of buds in the foreground (click on picture to enlarge). What I really want you to appreciate is the many colors of green. It sort of fits with the theme of today's posting - multiplicity or duality.

It isn't easy being green
Any Gemini worth their salt is more than one person. Gemini may be the sign of the Twins, but it goes beyond even that. At times we are so many people, or have so many facets to our personality, that it’s hard to keep up with us.

A Gemini will give you two different opinions on the same subject at different times. A Gemini office worker has a problem finding things that have been filed because what seemed a reasonable place at the time a document was put away for safe keeping, no longer seems reasonable now that the document is needed again. I could go on and on. I will add that it’s even more difficult for someone like me who has Libra rising. Libra just cannot make up its mind because it can see both sides of every issue.

But, that’s not what I set out to tell you.

My reason for expressing my Gemini-ness today is to let you know that I have started another on-line journal that is guided by my Spiritual/Environmental/Wholistic side.
Look What I’m Up To Now is my day-to-day communication. My other journal A Very Personal Journey is totally different. That is where I share true stories of my personal relationship with God and things that have happened in my life where I know, so completely, that I am Loved, protected, and cared for by those in the (for the most part) unseen realms of existence. It is also where I will explore environmental concerns and wholistic issues such as my kicking the habit.

So, if you are interested, check it out. And above all, hug a Gemini every chance you get! All our personalities need it! ☺☺☺

No comments: