Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Weighty Problem



I started working out (at home) on December 2nd. The first two weeks I was able to work out only two days each…this body just was not recovering fast enough. This past week I was able to work out three days. So, it’s been a total of 7 workouts.

Progress report
I have lost 1.2 lbs
Reduced my waist by ½ inch
Hips stayed the same

The fact that I have seen positive results (though small) in only 3 weeks will keep me going. It may be a while before the weather will be conducive to walking on “off” days, but I will add walking to the regimen.

I look forward to spring when I can dust off my bike and start riding again. By that time I’ll be in my new home…wherever that will be!

Diet?
No. I eat as I always have (in recent years) which is sensible and balanced. I’ve never been one to keep junk food in the house so my snacks are apples and bananas until next summer when peaches will replace apples.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Your tree is adorable! Even I could handle that size if I had one. Next year I'll go all out again.
Keep up the good work with the exercise. You've had results really fast and that's great!