Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Exercise Regimen

I have been bemoaning the fact for some time now that I haven’t been exercising or working out because this year has been crazy. I finally took the bull by the horns and have started a new exercise regimen that I will do 2 to 3 days a week (depending on how sore I am afterward) and will stick with it. I have to and I will not allow myself any excuses. If I don’t see the results (reduction in % of body fat) I’m looking for in 60 days, I’ll look for something else.

You notice I didn’t say reduction of weight. I said reduction in % of body fat. Big difference. I don’t say I want to lose weight, because that suggests I will be trying to find it again at some point. No, no. Once the % of body fat is reduced I will not be out there trying to find it again! ☺☺☺

I’ll post results once in a while, regardless of what the results are.

No comments: