Thursday, October 11, 2007

Get-away

Photo
Rock Harbor Marina, Orleans, MA on Cape Cod


We are off!
At least we will be tomorrow morning. Kathy and I are headed for a weekend on Cape Cod. We are leaving Friday (tomorrow) morning and will be back sometime Sunday. We plan to do a lot of bike riding, but it looks like it’s going to be pretty windy. Bike riding and windy do not mix.

We will be staying in Provincetown—the greatest town in all the world even though it’s looking more “rubber chicken and plastic” all the time.
The plan is to ride the Cape Cod Rail Trail from South Dennis to Nickerson State Park (and back) the first day and from Nickerson to South Wellfleet the second day. On Sunday we’ll do either the Provincelands dunes trail or the Cape Cod Canal.

See you Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was googling "Beverly Titus" because my name is Beverly Titus too, and I just do that once in a while. I just thought it was cool to "meet" someone with the same name, and thought I'd drop a line!. Also, I grew up near the cape, so I likes thinking of the idea that there would be another Beverly Titus wondering around my old stomping ground!