Friday, September 3, 2010

Chair/Hissy/Paint




















My Wingback Chair
This is the fabric I picked out for my bargain chair. First I went to a store where the fabrics are only $1.99 a yard. Do you think I could find something there? NO!

Then I went to another store and thank goodness they were having a 50% off sale. Did I find anything there? OF COURSE! Now my bargain chair is becoming less of a bargain. By the time I have it reupholstered I probably could have bought one new. HOWEVER, something new didn’t have the pattern fabric I wanted. By reupholstering I will have what I want!

I’ll take a couple of the pillows that came with my couch and have them covered in the chair fabric. NICE! Covering them will be doing them a favor.

Hissy’s Hit and the Insurance Company
Last I heard the other guy had not reported the accident to his insurance company yet AND they have been unable to reach him by phone. Hmmmmm. I immediately called my insurance company and gave them a heads-up. I just want my car fixed before I go on vacation. The adjuster is coming on Tuesday.

Painting the basement
Since I can’t make up my mind what color to paint the basement, I’m going to rip it all out and say to hell with it! NO, NO. I’M JUST KIDDING!!!!! ☺ ☺

Because I got Sherwin-Williams paint, a decorating consultant comes with it…free. She will be here next Wednesday to help me out of this dilemma. I bought the base paint while it is on sale and if I ever make up my mind on color they will tint it at no extra charge.

No comments: