Friday, September 21, 2007

Where I'm Published

Photo
Shows the Natchaug River as it flows into Diana's Pool in Chaplin, CT.

Published but not for money
In my first posting I said I was not published. I must correct myself. I have been published, just never for money.

I have three poems on www.monhegan.com Poet’s Cove. Unfortunately, the photos that went with the first two have been removed from the site. Without the pictures, the poems don’t make much sense.
“Stone Sentinel”
“Ocean of Diamonds” and
“New England Spring”

Another poem “Invisible” was published in the Fall 2006 Long River Run II.

I also had an article (“Body Maintenance for Youthful Oldsters”) published in The Door Opener, Dec ‘05/Feb ’06 issue. I have provided the link to the magazine even though the articles are not on line. It's a good magazine to know about if you are interested in what's going on in the realm of wholistic living and spiritual development.

Walking Wethersfield
This afternoon two friends and I will be walking that dirt road in Wethersfield that goes along the CT River (the same one I rode my bike on earlier this week). It is going to be another one of those glorious days.

No comments: