Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finally Set My Brackets

I waited until now to set my brackets for the women’s NCAA tournament, just because I could. ☺☺☺ Here are my picks for Elite 8, Final 4 and Championship games.

Dayton Region:
UConn will meet Florida State in the Elite 8 and go on to the Final 4

Memphis Region:
Tennessee will be defeated by Duke. Duke will go on to meet UConn in the Final 4

Sacramento Region
Stanford will whip Xavier and go on to the Final Four

Kansas City Region
Oklahoma will squeak by Nebraska to go on meet Stanford in Final 4

In the Final Four, UConn and Stanford will emerge victorious setting up a good battle in the Championship game.

And, there is no doubt that UConn will be the winner, for the second year in a row sporting a winning record of 78 in a row.

No comments: