Monday, March 1, 2010

Some People Have Some Nerve


Yesterday, as I was leaving my house to go to Farmington, I noticed someone had put a sign at the corner of my property, “FOR SALE BY OWNER.” Well my house is for sale, but not by me. I have a realtor working for me.

I pulled the sign out of the ground and took one side of it with me so I could call this person and explain a few facts of life. I could not call on my cell from my driveway because my AT&T service is non-existent where I live.

Anyway, I called him and he could not believe I planned to throw his sign away. He wanted it back. I told him he could get it off the top of my rubbish bin, but only half the sign would be there.

I went out on his web site for the house and it’s a much larger, much newer, much more expensive than mine.

I’m having enough problems trying to sell my house, I don’t need someone trying to use my property as their own “HOUSE FOR SALE” billboard.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow! Some people have a lot of nerve!

Elaine said...

Wow! Some people have a lot of nerve!