Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mr. Frisky

Have you met Mr. Frisky? Don’t be too quick to say no. It depends on what you have been reading. Once I get Mr. Frisky, you will see it in my next book…the cover and title page.

I tried to install Mr. Frisky but it didn’t want to be part of my font book…yes, Mr. Frisky is a font.

So, we will have a little delay while we do what is necessary to have Mr. Frisky display itself as it should. Ya know…some simple things are just so damned complicated!

I will send the entire page to my font lady and she will have to convert the page to a PDF file so I can print it out and the company that gets the job of printing the entire book can print it out. BUT, FIRST…(don’tcha just love this?) but first I have to get my picture taken so that the picture on my bio page looks like me today and not 5 years ago. And that page is part of the other page that needs Mr. Frisky!!!!!!!

To ease all this tension, I am prescribing a nice long, soothing bike ride this afternoon. Ummmm.

No comments: